Zoom plugin download link?

Description
Id like to get the plugin download link on a button in my website, to get same possibilities attendees can have in the zoom inviting page: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85624#####?pwd=QjNja3#####
i have the opne plugin link but not the download plugin link.
how can i get this quick download link?

Browser Console Error

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

Additional context

i am refering to the browser plugin. also called addon or extension.
the one downloaded from the invitation page as show screenshot attached to the post.
the file is called zoom_launcher.exe on windows

Hi, @sebpatu,

Thank you for your question. For your concern, you may visit our Download Center :

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any clarification if this is not what you are looking for.

Best,
Donte

hi,
thanks but this not there. what is the closest is browser extension of firefox and chrome,
but id like to have the download link that inviètation page gives, which does not need to go threw chrome or firefox store.

@sebpatu,
Thanks for that clarification. Please see the links found in our Upgrading Zoom to the latest version help documentation:

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 12.55.46 PM

Let me know if this helps!

Donte

Thanks
so the link Download for Mac - Zoom will download the ZoomInstaller.exe (exe for windows)
It is not exactly the same than inviting page which will download Zoom_launcher.exe (exe for windows) which file is much smaller.
Is it same application after installation or is it somethig a bit different?
Thanks

Thank you for your question. To make sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish, can you tell me why you are looking for that specific meeting. I should note that the link on the invite page is not intended to be static, which is why it does not match the other links. That aside, I know you are not looking to go through Chrome, but I still wanted to share the link here:

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

Best,
Donte

This is not a specific meeting. it is an example. in fact it is obvious it is not a real link as there is # caracter in it…
Zoom scheduler is not the same app than what you get from inviting page downoad link.
The link is not static, you mean the download link? i know it is not the same link, but at least it should be the same software installed. the exe is not same name. the file size is not same. thats why i asked if it is different apps or what is difference? between zoom_launcher.exe and ZoomInstaller.exe ?
I just want to be able to give a download link from my website to download same app than what you get from inviting page download link. i know it is not static, it is adapted wether it is windows or mac, there is very long uniq ids i dont what for etc. a js code snippet would be perfect.
thanks

@surveyfor,

That link on the invite page is not intended to be static, which is why it does not match the other links. However, we are always looking for ways to better meet community demands so please feel welcome to submit a your user story as feedback for future consideration:

Warmly,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.