Zoom recording.completed event not triggering

Description

Zoom recording.completed event not triggering our custom endpoint.

• When we use pipedream’s requestbin endpoint it triggered, so it zoom is triggering with correct payload.
  • When we trigger our custom endpoint from postman using the payload we received in the requestbin it works too, so there’s nothing wrong with our endpoint.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

Additional context

• We are using AWS ECS cluster with Fargate instances, AWS Application Load Balancer with security policy ELBSecurityPolicy-2016-08 and AWS Certificate Manager (ACM).
  • We have already gone through similar problems in the forum and we couldn’t find any solution.

I had similar issue with events not triggering. I uninstalled authorized OAuth App and installed it again. Might be something to do with changes in OAuth App not reflecting on already authorized Users.

1 Like

Hi @umesh, thanks for the reply.

So the issue is not that it’s not all triggering any endpoint. It’s working pretty well for requestbin endpoint, it’s just not triggering the endpoint we have set up in the AWS.

Maybe because I’m using the wrong security protocol that zoom doesn’t support. I’m not sure, it would be great if someone in the devforum helps us out.

1 Like

Hey @cieladmin,

Are you able to get any other webhook events to work? Like Meeting started?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy,

Thanks for the reply.

It’s the same for other webhook events too. I tried it with start meeting and end meeting along with recording completed.

Hey @cieladmin,

Can you share your endpoint url? I can test it if you’d like.

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes of course @tommy.

Please try this, https://staging.api.theciel.co/link/zoom/event

Thanks

Thanks @cieladmin,

I was able to make requests and get a response from your endpoint.

Can you try creating a Webhook-only app and setting up the webhook events. Then you can check the logs here to see if they sent.

-Tommy

Sure @tommy. I’ll try that out and let you know.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @cieladmin!

-Tommy