Zoom SDK errors codes

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.
Dear Staff, Could you help me to get the whole list of Error Codes that SDK can generate?
Right now we have faced with 103033 error and didn’t find the reason what that means… So I’m looking for a list of all errors with the descriptions for it.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.
All versions

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi andrey,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK? Which platform are you referring to? We have a list of common error codes here(Take Windows as an example): https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/resource/error-codes; The error code 103033 is a connection failure error to our meeting server, are you getting this error all the time or just once?

Would you mind providing more information on how you get this error? Thanks!

Carson,
Thank you very much! We have already check this list but as you can see the error didn’t mentioned here… Even more we did a check with SDK source and didn’t find this part… May I kindly ask to publish or share with us the whole list of errors?
We are partner of Zoom and currently working with some projects where we have to add a “custom functionality” for Zoom products. The particular case is related to “on-prem VM” that we installed within customer network and the biggest issue that such error is not a permanent and appears from time to time…

Andrey

Hi Andrey,

Thank you very much for your reply. I would love to share a list of all error codes with you if possible but currently, I do not have one. If you are facing any errors, please let me know and I will find the root cause and the solution for you.

Actually, I would like to correct my answer for the definition of the error code above, I was looking at the wrong : The 103033 means “This email has been denied by the webinar host”, if the host forbids certain emails (Or the email skipped the registration process for a registration-required webinar), then this error will show up.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else that I can help.

Thanks!

Carson,
Thank you very much!
Much appreciated…

Andrey

Thanks for the explanation Carson!

Hi,
does anyone know what exactly the error code 103033 means?

Thank you

Hi @Andreas ,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you using Windows SDK or Mac SDK? Which interface did you get the error code 103033 as the return value?

Thanks!