Web SDK Error Code [-2]

Description
One of our clients reported seeing [-2] Error Code on our app right after getting disconnected from the meeting. Our app is not returning [-2] anywhere in our source code so, I would like to confirm if the error is from Zoom Web SDK. If yes, could you please let us know what causes it?

I have already checked https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/error-codes but I could not find it there.

Error
-2 error code

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Web SDK v.1.9.6
Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 91.0.4472.124

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @lfrancia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m not familiar with this error, are you able to share a screenshot or any other information about where you saw it?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

I am sorry but the user was not able to take a screenshot when it happened and so far that is the only report that we have gotten.

Regards,
Lara

Thanks for the update, I’ll check with our team to see if they have any thoughts on the cause of this.

Max

Hey @lfrancia,

Sorry for the delay here. I spoke with our team but we weren’t able to determine what potentially could be causing this. Are you able to provide any further information on the issue?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

I was finally able to get the screenshot when the issue happened.

I’ll try to translate but it means something like below,

"Something was not right

Cannot process the request due to internal server error.

Error Code: -2"

Could you please check?

Regards,
Lara

Hey @lfrancia,

Thank you for following up on this! I’ve reached out to our engineering team for more insight.

(ZOOM-306604)

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

I’m sorry but is there any update on this issue?

Regards,
Lara

Hey @lfrancia,

No news just yet so I reached out to our team to see where they’re at. I’ll let you know when I hear back from them.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.