Zoom SDK getting crashed

Description
When I am trying to login with Zoom SSO, the app is getting crashed with a signal sigabrt error. XCode version is 12.2. iOS version: 13.6.1

To Reproduce(If applicable)
I applied it in the following way:
if let token = tokenTextField.text {
let authService = MobileRTC.shared().getAuthService()
authService?.delegate = self
if authService?.login(withSSOToken: token, rememberMe: true) == true {
print(“success”)
}
}

When I called authService?.login(withSSOToken: token, rememberMe: true), the crashing issue appears.
Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 6s

Hey @guptarahul091,

Thanks for using the dev forum.

Can you set a breakpoint on the line

and verify the following:

• authService is not nil
  • token is not nil
  • authService.delegate is not nil

Thanks!
Michael

I verified the things and nothing is nil. After the crash, each time when I am trying to launch the application, the app is getting crash on the time of launch.

Hey @guptarahul091,

Sorry, is the crash happening with the app launches or when login is called?
Can you also provide the SDK Version?
Does commented out any specific lines prevent the crash?

Thanks!
Michael

No, When I launch the app first time, It is getting launch successfully without any crash. But when I tried to logged in with SSO token, It was getting crashed on line

After that when I tried to relaunch the app, every time it is getting crash. The log is as follows:
2021-01-28 12:50:45.891024+0530 ZoomiOSSDKDemo[6293:1988634] old data has cpoied done

(lldb)

I am using this SDK:

Hey @guptarahul091,

Where are you getting the token from? That seems strange the token would be causing this issue. Does it also crash if you log in with an email and password instead?

Thanks!
Michael

I tested it with Authorization token as well as id-token of Azure and Google also. I am getting crash for both.
But with email and password, there is no issue. It is working fine.

Hey @guptarahul091,

Have you configured your SSO to work with Zoom? The SSO token must be generated from the identity provider that you have previously configured with Zoom. This function does not take in any token generated from a third party log in, it will only take the one for your configuration with Zoom SSO.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon hey i have a crashing issue when i start an instant meeting when i type email and password , and press login the app crashes i use the sdk github sample the error is ::–
2022-04-12 14:46:42.791568+0200 ZoomDemoApp[42515:1443200] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: '-[MobileRTCAuthService loginWithEmail:password:rememberMe:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x600000bb8f40’

i am sure that i send the email and password and not null .
how to solve this issue please?

Hi @kareem_91, thanks for using our SDK.

Can you please confirm which version of the SDK you are using and provide a code snippet showing how you are trying to login?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom
Version :- v5.10.1.3038 LATEST
i try to upload the snippet of code But this error appear from your side “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” So i copy the code directly
Code:=======
if let authorizationService = MobileRTC.shared().getAuthService() {
authorizationService.login(withEmail: email, password: password, rememberMe:false)
}
Thanks

Hi @kareem_91,

Thanks for confirming. The login method no longer exists in the Meeting SDK on that version, so I’m not even sure how you’re able to successfully build your app with the code you’re using. As of v5.9.0, all users must be authenticated through Zoom OAuth, so you will need to migrate to that if you wish to include user authentication in your SDK app.

Also for future reference, this forum utilizes markdown for replies so you can embed code snippets by putting a ``` before and after the block of code you wish to include. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!