We are using the webhook events when transcripts are complete.
The webhook gives this download URL when transcriptions are done processing (sample):
However, we cannot directly download the transcription and our integration breaks as this takes us to an “enter password” page instead of downloading the transcript immediately.
Transcript download for integration requires a password to be entered on a page instead of downloading the file directly.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
[Account-level app] [JWT Credentials] [Event Subscriptions] [Recording Transcript files have completed]
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
0. Build an app with Event Subscriptions > Recording Transcript files have completed feature enabled, add your webhook URL
- Enable transcriptions for the account
- Start a meeting
- Record to the cloud
- Say a few test lines to have something on the transcript
- End the meeting
- Wait for the “transcription complete” event to trigger your webhook
- Open the URL in the “download_url” key. It open an “enter passcode” prompt instead of downloading the transcriptions immediately.
We are trying to implement an LMS system wherein transcripts are automatically downloaded from Zoom and added to the system. The purpose of this is that students can have the ability to easily search for videos containing a certain keyword. However, we cannot download the transcripts directly due to the “enter passcode” problem instead of the file being downloaded automatically.
If a password is really required, is there a way to attach the passcode in the URL to trigger the automatic download?