Zoom video call UI screen not displaying after unlocking the device
Which Client Android SDK version?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- User1: Android device with OS version 10 - Setup device lock by using a Password/Pattern/Pin at device level (Settings > Security > Screen lock)
- User1 : Lock the device
- User2 : Place a zoom video call to the User1(User1’s device is Android with version OS 10)
- User1: Answer the call after unlock the device by using device Password/Pattern/Pin
- User1: Zoom video call ui screen is not displaying, instead displaying a call in progress notification in the notification bar.
Note: Android 9 (Note 8) is unaffected by this issue. The Note 8 will open the video call screen as expected when using the steps above.
Even without(Step#1) a device-level Password/Pattern/PIN configured, getting the same result.
This seems to only affect Stock Android devices that are running Android OS 10.
- Pixel 1 (Android 10)
- Pixel 3 (Android 10)
- Pixel 3a (Android 11)
- Samsung Note 10 (Android 10)
- Samsung Note 8 (Android 9)
- Pixel 3 (Android 9)