Zoom webinar custom questions implementation with pardot

Description/Error

I am working on pardot form integration with zoom:

Added two custom fields in my webinar mentioned below:

1. Referrer
  2. Traffic Channel

It is working fine if I remove those two fields. I think this is due to the mapping with the field name in pardot. Can you please help me to map these two custom fields in pardot from handler so I can send the complete details to pardot form handler.

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/webinarId/registrants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
How to link custom Traffic channel field and referrer field to pardot form handler.

Hi @vikash.s,

Are you using the Pardot Application within the Zoom Marketplace? If yes, then the documentation that you are referring to is for our Legacy Pardot Integration.

Currently, the Pardot Marketplace App does not support the addition of custom fields to the Pardot form handler, but the legacy app does. We are currently in process to develop this feature for our Pardot Marketplace App, and once this feature is available, we will deprecate the legacy pardot app. Although I do not have an estimated timeline of when this feature would be available, I will update this thread once the features are available.

If you are already using the legacy pardot app, I would request you to reach out to our support team at support@zoom.us . Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

Edit: For your reference, the ID for this Feature within our system is: ZOOM-101875

Hi @Ojus

Yes we are using the marketplace app. Is there any methods by which we can send the traffic channel and Referrer to the pardot prospects from zoom?

Please do let me know.

Thanks

Also, Can you please let us know what is legacy app and can we use it?

How we can use legacy app?

Thanks

Hi @vikash.s

You would need to use the Legacy App for Pardot. To configure the Pardot Integration, you would need to schedule the webinar first. Once the webinar is scheduled, go to the webinar, and then scroll down to select the integration pane, as shown in the screenshot.

You can then configure the Pardot application using the steps mentioned here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206003126-Pardot-Integration

If you have any questions regarding the Legacy Pardot app, you can reach out to support@zoom.us

Thanks,
Ojus

1 Like