Zoom Webinar custom fields not mapping with Pardot custom field

Question: We have a webinar with custom registration fields like Method(Short answer), Certification(Single answer), Interests(Multiple Answer).

We have also mapped the the custom questions with the Pardot fields in custom field mappings.

But the answers of all the 3 zoom custom questions getting updated in a single field in pardot. Also the mutliple answer field(Interests) in Pardot not syncing the value.

Kindly assist me on what am I doing wrong . Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @zoom61,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, did you create this form using the Create Template Layout option shown in the Pardot documentation?

Please provide a screenshot of how you configured the webinar registration form and I’ll investigate this further.

Thanks,
Max

No we have not used the Pardot form method to get the data into pardot. We have configured the Pardot into zoom by using the Business Id method. Configuration is successful.

Then we have have mapped the zoom custom questions with the Pardot custom fields. But the values are updating in a single field in Pardot. Kindly assist.

Please find the custom field mapping for reference.

Hey @zoom61,

Thank you for clarifying. Please see this previous forum post and let me know if the instructions here are helpful for your use case:

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

We have completed all the steps but still we are facing the same issue. Kindly come for a screen sharing session which would be helpful.

Hey @zoom61,

Thank you for the update. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that ticket, we can set up a time to meet.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM , We are getting the same issue. Please help! We have set up the same way, I have added four custom questions from Zoom & trying to map for each Pardot Custom Field. Thanks!

Hey @Conference_Room , @zoom61 ,

We updated our documentation to make this process more clear:

Please let us know if you still see issues after reviewing the updated docs. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.