Zoom Webinar Registrants via API

Okay, we built a web based application that connects to via API to Zoom. Our application is returning an error message which I screenshot. So we created a python script that connects through JWT and the error message that it is returning is listed below:

{‘code’: 3000, ‘message’: 'You have reached the limit for the number of attendees you can ’ ‘add. Contact Zoom Support for more information.’}

I need to be able to process registrations so that I can capture attendees that are trying to register for our events on the site.

API Endpoint(s)
Endpoint: POST /webinars/{webinarId}/batch_registrants
Endpoint: POST** /webinars/{webinarId}/registrants

Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

Description
Our web base application is saying that we reached the maximum number of attendees. I am unable to register any new attendees for any of our events. We need to lift the API limit so that I can add our double opt in AWS Cognito users to the Zoom registration.

**Error
{‘code’: 3000, ‘message’: 'You have reached the limit for the number of attendees you can ’ ‘add. Contact Zoom Support for more information.’}

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body*
    Request URL: [/v2/webinars/{WEBINAR_ID}/registrants]
    /v2/webinars/96893674630/registrants
    {
    “email”: “testemail@gmail.com”,
    “first_name”: “Foo”,
    “last_name”: “Boo”
    }

2. Authentication method or app type
JWT Token

3. Any errors

Status Code: 400

@FLAIA,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum! I’m sorry for not getting back to you sooner – I am happy to help if this still issues with the panelist receiving an invitation email behavior persists. Please let me know if there is anything I can help clarify or answer.

In the meantime, here are some helpful developer forum post on this topic :

Results for “You have reached the limit for the number of attendees you can add”

(Search results for 'You have reached the limit for the number of attendees you can ’ ‘add' - Zoom Developer Forum)

I am looking for to hearing back from you!

Appreciate if someone share the solution

Hey, @ourarea,

The error you’re encountering is due to exceeding the threshold of meeting participants you can add to the registry. Please refer to our support documentation on API rate limits for additional information.

Rate limits