ZoomSDK for macOS crashes at initSDK

I’m experiencing crashes every time I’m trying to initSDK on zoom-sdk-macos-5.2.42037.1112

Output that I’m getting is:

Assertion failed: (FALSE), function InitPTAppApi, file ZoomSDKModuleClient.cpp, line 165.
Assertion failed: (FALSE), function InitPTAppApi, file ZoomSDKModuleClient.cpp, line 165.

Hi @vsqtzghj97 , this error is likely related to the minimum client version we now require.

Can you please test with a recent version of the SDK? Versions 5.10 & 5.11 are available for download in your SDK app on the Marketplace.

Sorry, my bad I copied wrong filename. Version that I’m using is zoom-sdk-macos-5.11.3.9091 so it looks like it’s the latest one.

I just tried on zoom-sdk-macos-5.10.6.7530 - it doesn’t crash but initSDK returns ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed instead

@vsqtzghj97,
What version of Xcode are you running when you see ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed ? Also, note for v 5.9 onwards. you will have to add support for authorization and authentication using OAuth 2.0. See Create an SDK app, Supporting OAuth in your SDK app, and PKCE OAuth and the iOS Meeting SDK for details.

Create an SDK App

Support OAuth in your SDK app

PKCE OAuth and the iOS Meeting SDK

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.