When joining a meeting (with at least one participant already in) with the Web SDK 1.9.0, we noticed than the joiner participant video thumbnail is not showing properly when video is activated right after joining the meeting.
Please check my screenshot below, as you can see, on the left you have the instructor participant (host) who joined first, and on the right a client participant (non host) who joined after the instructor.
The client video thumbnail is not showing after activating the video.
Switching to gallery mode and then back to speaker mode solve the issue, so it seems to be a UI refresh issue.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join a zoom meeting as host with web sdk, and activate video & audio after joining
- join a zoom meeting as non host with web sdk, and activate video & audio after joining
- On the non host participant, your own video thumbnail is not working due to probably a refresh bug on the UI
- On the non host participant, clicking on the gallery mode and then back to the viewer mode, the thumbnail video is fixed on the non host participant.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Desktop Linux, Window, MacOs
- OS: Does not matter
- Browser: Chrome latest