4700 Error When Authorizing Unpublished App Within User in Same Account

our app developers for the Zoom Events integration with Cvent are facing some issues. When we are trying to connect to the Zoom app using a middleware platform. We have our app published with the correct URI (it’s the Cvent for Zoom Events Marketplace App), however, we are getting an error message “Invalid redirect URI.”

We tried to work around this with a test app built in our sandbox account (the Zoom account I am writing this from), and we were able to successfully authorize the connection. However, when we try to build the same app from the client’s account and authorize following the same process, we receive “Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700).”

This is somewhat urgent as a customer of both Cvent and Zoom is being blocked currently, and they need this to work by Monday.

Hello @dsolbach usually for the 4,700 error it’s a whitelisting issue. Have you added both development and Production redirect urls to the OAuth Allowlist and still getting this error?

Regards, Kwaku

1 Like

Hi Kwaku,

Thank you for the reply. I believe either you or someone else in development met with my colleague Gautam yesterday, so we’ll be in good shape once he has met with the client to resolve the issue. He did provide me this to include here as a response but I didn’t have the chance to reply here:

Yes have auth URI on both production and development environment with our middleware application.
The correct URI exists in the production app and the development app

1 Like