49 participants

Hi there. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3750H and a GEFORCE GTX 1660 TI with a 16 Gb ram
So I think should be able to handle 49 participants

Please refer to this official documentation: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux

It seems that you gave a link to a manual where there is no information about the “ZOOM 49 participants system requirements”. In fact, she is here.

But I have questions after reading this information:
Is it true that any i7 processor (even the oldest) will support this feature?
This feature is not supported by i5 of the 10th generation?
What about AMD processors?
Why are not indicated which processors of the Xeon family support this feature?

Please expand this information. Better, make a complete table of supported processors!

Thank you so much for updating this article.
But it seems 6 core Intel Atom processors do not exist. There are only 4 or 8 cores.

Well, I would really like to see a specific mention of AMD processors!

Hey @Kovalev,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for questions unrelated to the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

I agree I upgraded from a old i7 which handled 49 screens just fine to a 8th gen i5 which has higher specs and benchmarks in every way and now I can’t, when it could easily handle it, just let us make the choice and see if it works for us or not.

Has anybody find a workaround for this to force allow it

1 Like

Please consider changing the functionality. Have the same issue: Ryzen 4500u which is more powerful than many i7 - but still not able to activate 49 participants.
Please give us the option to „force“ enabling the option. Thanks.

Hey @Itsme, @thecomputergeeks,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for questions unrelated to the Zoom App Marketplace. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy