Access Attendee Report data through the API?

Description
Hello! Our customer is conducting training webinars that are certified for certain educational credits by a third party. It is therefore necessary for our client to affirm that a webinar registrant has been streaming the webinar for at least 90% of the duration of said webinar.

I have found an API endpoint called absentees, but I assume that one will only list people who have never once logged into the webinar. I am basically looking for the information contained in your Webinar Attendee Reports where I can see the duration a registrant has spent in the Webinar, including if they dropped and re-entered the stream.

Have I just not found how to access this through the API or is it missing from the API?

That would mean I’d have to implement a CSV import for the client and evaluating webinar attendance would be a semi-manual process involving the download and upload of a CSV file. That would be inconvenient so if it’s not implemented, I certainly would wish for this to be added to the API.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
webinar/?

Ah, sorry! Found /report/webinars/{webinarId}/participants now! It wasn’t listed under the Webinar heading in the API docs but under Reports.

This looks like it may provide what I need, will report back if it doesnt!

The endpoint provides all the data I require, no CSV ex- and import needed. Beautiful! Sorry for bothering you.

I might only suggest adding this endpoint to the Webinar section of the API documentation or maybe some reference to it in the explanation of e. g. the absentee endpoint.

Hi @philvdb,

Glad you were able to figure it out! And great feedback, we will take this into account. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.