Access to JWT App logs

Hey Zoom team,

I would like access to our JWT App logs; it only shows

• Only the most recent 100 calls within the last 7 days
    We’re trying to figure out what this JWT App does for our integration into ZenDesk; we already have the Zoom meetings by Faye integrated and we’re wondering if that should take care of all the access that we need.

If it does, we can just deactivate the JWT app instead of migrating it to a server-to-server OAUTH app.

Having access to the logs would enable a better understanding of the JWT App; we tried looking to see where the API key lies in our ZenDesk instance and unable to find it.

We reached out to Zoom support and they only referred us to here and the Zoom Developer Open hours.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior including:
1. Authentication method or app type
2. Any errors

Hi @it120
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
You should be able to see your logs in your Marketplace Dashboard if those calls are made with JWT app.
Also, if you head to your Admin App management Tab, you should be able to see Apps on account and review the logs there

Hey Elisa,

Thank you for getting back to me! Is there another way to pull the logs? I’m looking for older logs and at the moment, it doesn’t show any logs.

Unfortunately, this is the only way right now @it120

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.