Account Phone Logs :: Granular logs for better reporting

Description:
Account level phone logs exported does not provide

1. Which call queue the call was forwarded
  2. Who answered it ?

Error
No specific error. This is rather an improvement in already existing API data.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/call_logs

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
What we are trying is to avoid manual export of phone logs to CSV and import to another system for better reporting. So we intended to use the Account level phone log API to schedule daily to fetch this data. Our report needs 1) No of calls in each call queue; 2) The count of each person who has connected the call in each queue. So for this we need 1) Which call queue is the phone call forwarded 2) Who answered it in API. Right now we get only the first level of call details i.e. Auto attendant and Auto receptionist. Please refer the screen shot below. (Yellow)
We need the granular data which is highlighted in Green as well in the API response (Either a sub list of record in a call record or New record for each linked with parent call record).

Screenshots (If applicable)
CSV output

Additional context
This data is essential for automating this process. Its a very tedious process to daily export and import CSV and there could be errors while parsing CSV. So this is very important and please help us achieve this functionalty in our system for better call answering performance reporting.
Thanks

Added the actual call reponse screen shot as well

Similar issue was reported in another topic. Please refer

Hey @murugan.raju,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This does seem like a useful feature to have and I wasn’t able to find an alternative through our API. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the update,

Here is the link for the feature request:

Hey @murugan.raju,

Thank you for submitting that feature request! Our team will consider it for a future release.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.