Automated Zoom Phone Call Record Export

Description
We would like to create an automate daily export of our Zoom Phone call log data so that our BI software (Phocas) could digest the data and we can build custom reports/visuals. Is there currently a way to do this? Also, I noticed that the API call for call logs is limited to a rolling 6 month period, is there a way to pull data from further out? Also, is there a way to pull more than 300 records at a time?

Thanks,
Austin

Error
N/A

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
N/A

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @eccoit,

Have you had a chance to check out our List Call Logs endpoint?

I believe this would be the closest to what you’re looking for. You’re correct, however, that this is limited to the previous 6 month’s data. It’s not possible to query beyond that via API at the moment. This particular endpoint is limited to 100 records per request.

It sounds like you may also be looking at our Get User’s Call Logs endpoint, and this is limited to 300 records per request. You’ll need to page through results to get more.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Hey Will,

Thanks for the reply. I’m not very well versed in API, and apologies if this question is out of line, but could you provide an example of how we could produce these reports automatically? We’re looking to gather this info weekly, after export, we would import the CSV into our BI tool for interpretation

Thanks!

Hey @eccoit,

Thank you for your question. When it comes to scheduling an API call, it really depends on what type of server you’re running and how you plan to make these calls.

On a Linux server, you can use Cron or if you have a NodeJS application, you may be interested in the Cron package. On a Windows server, you can use a Scheduled Task

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.