Acoustic Echo Cancellation?

Hi @stan_b,

No worries, we’re still looking into this issue and as soon as we have this fixed we’ll include this in a future release. https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/upcoming-changes/web-sdk

Thanks

Hey Guys,

is there any improvements on web sdk echo problem ?

Hey @kazimetiksan,

No new echo updates yet.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy, thanks for the reply

Is there a plan for fixing this echo problem ? We’re experiencing great difficulties with our client. We have partnered with zoom and become a reseller last month, but now we cannot go live with web sdk because of echoes.

Hey @kazimetiksan,

Can you send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with the meetingID that had the echo and steps to reproduce the Web SDK issue. We can investigate further from there.

Thanks,
Tommy

We are also experiencing the same echo, bad quality audio, metalic voice, in all our meetings, even with only two people in the meeting.
please websdk can’t be used right now our testing environment only includes the zoom web sdk not any other library. library versión 1.6 1.7. 1.5 happens but less.

Hey @JuanLopez,

Can you send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with the meetingID that had the echo and steps to reproduce the Web SDK issue. We can investigate further from there.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

I had emailed regarding a similar issue almost 2-3 weeks back. Yet to hear anything on that.

-Atul

@all For all of you that use the newest 1.7.8 CDN, does the audio really improves?

Hey @helloparent,

What was the ticket number?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @developer-whova,

I suggest trying on a development environment.

Thanks,
Tommy

I am having issues with 1.7.8, the aec is really bad

are you using the cdn lib / the npm node_modules lib?

We have tested it with both

Hi @tommy

Is this the ticket number: #5738132

Hey @nitin1,

Thanks for letting us know, we are working on improving the acoustic echo cancellation.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks @helloparent,

We will respond to you as soon as we can.

-Tommy