Adding Collaborators to Zoom Oauth App

Description
My Zoom account’s role within my organization is ‘Member’. I have created an oauth app and I would like to add my teammates as collaborators on the app, but when I try to add them I get an error: “This user doesn’t have the required role privileges. Please contact the account admin for more details”.

In the docs here it says the collaborators must have the same developer permissions as the app owner. In this case the collaborators I am trying to add are also in the ‘Member’ role which is the same as me, the app owner, so shouldn’t our developer permissions be the same?

Do users with the ‘Member’ role not have the ability to be added as collaborators?

Would trying to have our Zoom Account Owner own all the apps, then add the developers with ‘Member’ roles as collaborators allow all of us to collaborate on a single app?

If neither of the above are viable solutions, how can we have multiple users collaborate on a Zoom app? Do we need to change the roles for all the accounts we would like to be able to collaborate?

Error
When adding collaborators:
“This user doesn’t have the required role privileges. Please contact the account admin for more details”

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Try to add coworker as collaborator on oauth app

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.