Other developers cannot access sever-to-server OAuth app

We are working on a server-to-server OAuth app and I have created the app and tested that the API requests work but the issue now is that other devs in my team cannot access this app. That is they don’t see the app at all under “Created Apps”.
I found an old question on this forum that mentioned that access for other people besides the creator is not possible for OAuth apps. But this was two years ago, so is there any change in this issue? I have set the Role permissions so that under Advanced features → Zoom for developers → Server-to-server OAuth app both view and edit checkboxes are checked.

Hi @mikko1

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!

So, the process of setting the role permissions to your developers is correct, you have to enable said permissions to the roles that you want to grant access/enable this app type in their account.

Now, let’s say Developer A has these permissions enabled and they create an app in their account, this app will only be accessible to him and it won’t appear in other Developer’s marketplace dashboard.

I hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi Elisa, thanks for the response, but my main question is if there is a way to get it to show on every developer’s dashboard (not just the creator’s)?

We are developing these things as a team so having visibility of the app only for one person is really limiting.

Hi @Mikko
Unfortunately, there is no way to do so for now.
I would suggest you to have your team create the same app with the same scopes and each one of you have an independent one.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.