All users get disconnected from websdk meetings with error "Network Connection Error"

Description
The Past Meetings report shows that almost every user gets disconnected on the first try. In reality some aren’t able to connect at all.

Error
“xxxxx got disconnected from the meeting.

Network Connection Error”

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join a session via websdk.

Screenshots
N/A

Smartphone (please complete the following information):
Regardless of Device, OS, Version, Browser. All seem to experience the same issue.

Additional context
This is the report that shows the errors:
https://zoom.us/account/metrics/pastmeetingdetail?meeting_id=
We are not just going off of the report. Users actually complain that they have a hard time joining. Some users are unable to join even on their second or third attempt, too.

We have been running sessions with the websdk for quite a few months now and have consistent complaints from users when trying to enter the sessions.

I’d be happy to share specific account information in a private channel if that would help us get this issue resolved faster.

Hey @ZoomFan,

Can you try upgrading to version 1.7.10 and see if that fixes the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy, Thanks for the answer.

Has something changed in version 1.7.10 that would improve accessing meetings?

I cannot add the captcha without a ton of testing first.

Hey @ZoomFan,

Yes, we have improved the error messaging and the disconnected issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy. Can we turn off the captcha in version 1.7.10? (And/or when is a version coming that we can turn it off?)

Hey @ZoomFan,

I can turn off the captcha for you if you fill out this form:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks. I’ve filled out the form. As soon as we are notified that reCaptcha is turned off, I will upgrade to 1.7.10.

Hey @ZoomFan,

I do not see a submission under your email. What is your account # ?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy The number is 50000457

Hey @ZoomFan,

Thanks, I have disabled the recaptcha for you. In fact we are disabling it by default moving forward this weekend: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/upcoming-changes/web-sdk

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.