Already has a meeting

Hi,

We have a pro account with three user licenses.
We are integrating web sdk into our portal and using JWT token to join a meeting.
When we are joining two simultaneous meetings with two different hosts, we are getting “already has a meeting” message for the second meeting?

Please suggest what are we missing here?

Thanks.

Hi @deepali.necti,

Thank you for writing us, if you are looking to host simultaneous meeting please make sure you meet the following prerequisites:

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.08.44 PM

Here’s our help article on the subject:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
Donte

My question was that can all the three licensed users under pro account, can host meetings at the same time?

If yes, then can I use single JWT token (generated at account level) along with individuals email to join a meeting as a host? because when I tried this, was getting “ Already has a meeting “.
Do we need to generate JWT token for each of the host? If yes then how?
Or do we need to follow other way to join a meeting with separate user credentials?

Hi @deepali.necti,

Yes, you can host simultaneous meetings but each meeting needs to be created by a separate user. Make sure your meeting have different host.

If this does not help, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.
In that email, please include a screenshot and the meetingsIds where you are seeing this issue.

Thanks,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.