Android : How to initialise the SDK again when JWT token gets expired in between

Hello Team,
I’m using the JWT token to Authorise the Zoom SDK, few features in the application stop working when the JWT token gets expired. Are there any methods to initialize the SDK with a new JWT token if the old token gets expired?

Hi @vignesh.9884843620, thanks for the post.

If you have received the onZoomAuthIdentityExpired callback, you can pass it through in the same way as before. The only difference will be that a new JWT must be provided which has not expired. Please let me know if you are running into any issues with this approach and I’ll be happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom,
I use this code to initialize the meeting.

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
initParams.jwtToken = JWTToken;
initParams.domain = WEB_DOMAIN;
zoomSDK.initialize(this, this, initParams);

Can I use the same on onZoomAuthIdentityExpired callback? and I also have one more issue I use default UI for Android and custom UI for iOS, when the token is expired the Android version does not seem to have more impact but there is a severe impact on the iOS version. Can you help me with this?

Hi @vignesh.9884843620,

Yes, that would still be the correct way of initializing the SDK with your JWT. Definitely let me know if you run into any issues with that approach.

Regarding the iOS issue, do you mind creating a thread under the iOS category for that? This way, if another developer runs into a similar issue it will be easier for them to find that post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.