API Updates May 11th 2020

Hello Zoom Developers,

In continuation with Zoom’s recent announcement pertaining to our 90 day security initiative , we have released new changes to our APIs.
We made some enhancements to our APIs rate limits and added a new password requirement field in Account settings APIs that show the enhanced password rules set for a Zoom login password.

For full details about this release you can visit our API change log page and you can always visit our upcoming API changes page for a preview of what’s to come throughout our developer platform.

As always,
#codeHappy!

2 Likes

Thanks for this information but how can I get timely support on a dysfunctional Windows SDK error? I cannot start a meeting and seem unable to get any help - please see “SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE on meeting join; worked yesterday

1 Like

@side.parting Right now our SLAs are 48 hours, our Engineers will be able to help out shortly.

1 Like

Hello it’s been 5 days since I opened the issue and have had zero response on it.

I am completely unable to log in using the native SDK or the native SDK via the C# wrapper on multiple machines.

Can I get a response please??

1 Like

@side.parting - Can you post your native SDK question here - https://devforum.zoom.us/c/desktop-sdk/16? Our Desktop Engineers should be able to help from there.

1 Like

@michael_p.zoom
I went through the blog post about the upcoming required passwords and zoom integration. https://medium.com/zoom-developer-blog/required-passwords-and-your-zoom-integration-1c02828c5e68

All our settings should be good to go. Is there a way to test if our current configuration is going to achieve the password requirement change that comes into effect May 30th?

1 Like

Hey @tanderson,

Yes, you can test by calling the Create Meeting and Get Meeting endpoints. You should see passwords returned if you set them or don’t set them.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi Zoom Developers,

Can I ask for help if how can I connect Zoom in a booking platform website?

1 Like

Hey @esther.placebookph,

Please create a new topic for your question.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.