Hi, we would like to generate the meeting links for both host and attendees and provide to them by mail. This we would like to do with our backend service on the server side. Backend service runs on timer and creates the links to the meeting periodically. We tried with free account and API we could do it. But we would like to test creating more than 1 meeting links for the same time slot (concurrent meetings). Also we want to validate our approach whether API is right for this or we should use any SDK?
- does the developer account (or any test account) allow us to create concurrent meetings for testing purpose?
- We would like to use API on the server side and send out mails with link to both host and attendees, is this the right approach or we should use SDK?
- Client SDK, how that is different from creating meetings using API on server side?
- What is the correlation between, Account, users, licenses and APIKey?
- With pro account, can we create meetings through API with same API key and different userids?
BTW we are using .Net C# on the server side coding