How to create concurrent meetings with a single API key

I would like to create meetings through the API, but in some cases I need to create two or more meetings at the same time.

I have created the app in my zoom account.I have taken the API Key and “Access Token” for creating the meetings and other API’s

I created a meeting with “/users/{userId}/meetings API” , I passed the development zoom mail id to the userid in above API using JWT token Auth and meeting created successfully.

I tried to create a meeting with another zoom email id but it is unable to create meeting and throws an error like “user not found”

Can I create a single API key to create meetings with different zoom accounts as hosts?

If it is yes… What is the best way to create meetings with a single API key?

Greetings, @manikyamallu,

Welcome to the Developer Forum – we are thrilled to have you. It looks like this inquiry has been answered before, here is a developer forum post you can reference:

Additionally, here is 50+ results for concurrent meetings as well. I’ve also linked our Can I host concurrent meetings help documentation:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Can-I-Host-Concurrent-Meetings-

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you have any other questions.

Best
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.