Apk size after adding Android Zoom SDK

I know there has been several posts about this before, but none of them actually answered what the actual size growth should be after integrating the zoom sdk for certain architectures.

I need to include armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a in my app.
These are my apk sizes for different configs.

APK with no Zoom: 11MB
APK with Zoom armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a: 97MB
APK with Zoom arm64-v8a: 71MB
APK with Zoom armeabi-v7a: 47MB

In your integration guide you say that the footprint of the SDK is 20MB, so what have I done wrong because these sizes are way above 20MB even if I only include one architecture.

Or have you just not updated the integration guide and the sizes growth I have in my app is what is expected?

BR
Magnus

Hi Magnus,

Thanks for the post. The information on the app size in the integration guide is outdated. I will forward this to the doc team to update it as soon as possible. Pardon the confusion.

Thanks!

i am facing the same Issue but the size of my debug apk has become 185mb which was 5 mb before integrating Zoom SDK. If the integration guide is updated ? Please let me know .

Thanks

Hi hemantkushwah1888,

Thanks for the post. Our Android SDK is 89MB at the moment, and it includes all the required files for different architectures. You could add abiFilters to reduce the size.

Thanks!