App that supports Users from multiple Accounts

We build an integration that runs as part of a package in Salesforce. One task it performs is to schedule Zoom meetings for users. It uses an OAuth app that an admin defines on the Zoom Marketplace. We support two authentication modes, either where each user authenticates or one admin account is used and all scheduling is done from that one admin account so users do not need to authenticate.

The question has arised as to whether the integration would work when Users may be on different Zoom Accounts. Say user A1 is on Zoom account A and user B1 is on Zoom account B.

I thought maybe user auth would work as each user could just authenticate against their zoom account. But from what I understand, a zoom app won’t be available to multiple accounts unless is goes through the whole publishing process.

Regarding using a single account, I believe it is possible to delegate scheduling permission but I think it may not be possible to delegate scheduling permission across accounts. For example, User B1 may not be able to grant an admin user in account A delegated scheduling access.

Can anyone think of a way to accomplish this task?

I don’t know that publishing the app is possible. There would be a whole review process that takes place. Each of our subscribers that installs our package would have to define all of that.

There’s a statement on the Marketplace app definition that say “This app cannot be shared outside your account or on the Zoom App Marketplace.” What would be great is if we could share the app outside the account but not share it on the Zoom App Marketplace."

Hi,
Did you find solution for your concern?

I am also having kind of same issue. I want to integrate zoom in my application so that user can schedule meeting through our app but while integrating user not able to authorize with single clientid and secret which stored globally. So I have to create create app for every individual user and they have to manually enter id and secret and then integrate app . This is not a standard practice for oauth authorization. Please reply if anyone have any solution for this. Where one app can use by multiple users