JWT App for scheduling webinars & meetings from another website - how do you apply the app so that you can schedule for other users in the same account?

Hello!
We host an online system that allows companies to create courses and schedule webinars and meetings on behalf of instructors. Essentially, you create a course, schedule a session and then you can choose from a dropdown which provider and which account you want to use for that session.
We have instructions for our clients to create an app in Zoom. This is a JWT based app and it works for one account. I have a developer account (single user) and therefore do not have any users to test this on. How would an administrator of a Zoom account roll out or assign the app to other user accounts?
With other providers, I can simply enter the account credentials for each account. With Zoom - it’s a JWT app that needs to be either assigned or somehow published. (I noted that JWT apps are only account-level apps and are not publishable)
Any assistance on understanding if A) We have the correct app type selected and B) if so, How to roll this out to other accounts? would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @kerry.roberts,

If I understand your use case correctly, I believe the solution is to create an OAuth application, have your users choose Zoom from your dropdown and take them to the “Login with Zoom” page.

After they login with Zoom they will click “Authorize” to authorize your app to schedule meetings (or anything else possible via our API).

Then the user will be redirected back to your application and you will receive a code in the URL. Once you have that code, you can get and store an access_token for that user, and use it to call the Zoom API’s.

You can either publish this app to the App Marketplace, or request to share it outside of your Zoom account.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this.
I was able to determine that this JWT application will work in multi-user account scenarios by adding the email address of the appropriate user accounts. We will use the same Key and Secret for the main account and app - and then just refer to the individual user emails.
I had to borrow a corporate account to test.
Thanks again!

@kerry.roberts, Happy to help, glad you found a solution!

-Tommy