The audio does not work for me in the sample application that comes with a Fully Customizable SDK. Form the main UI I click “Join” on the Audio sample, with two different users, but with the same session and password. On both sides, I press the start button. The Audio Status window appears, together, with the Mute/Unmute window, but both sides remain silent.
The audio does not work, but the console does not log any errors.
Fully Customizable Web SDK v1.0.0
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Run the FC-SDK sample Web App
- Fill all fields and click the ‘Join’ button in the Audio window
- Repeat step 2. for different user
- Click the ‘Start’ button for both users
- There is no audio
- Device: MacBook Pro 13, 2020 i5 16GB
- OS: macOS Catalina
- Version: 10.15.4
- Browser: Chrome v.87.0.4280.141
I have tried to mute and unmute the audio, switch between platforms (Win, Mac, Ubuntu), and switch to external speakers and microphone with stream.switchSpeaker() and stream.switchMicrophone() methods. All with the same unsuccessful result. All other samples (Video, Sharing, Chat) do work fine for me.