Audio not working

Description
The audio does not work for me in the sample application that comes with a Fully Customizable SDK. Form the main UI I click “Join” on the Audio sample, with two different users, but with the same session and password. On both sides, I press the start button. The Audio Status window appears, together, with the Mute/Unmute window, but both sides remain silent.

Error
The audio does not work, but the console does not log any errors.

Which version?
Fully Customizable Web SDK v1.0.0

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Run the FC-SDK sample Web App
  2. Fill all fields and click the ‘Join’ button in the Audio window
  3. Repeat step 2. for different user
  4. Click the ‘Start’ button for both users
  5. There is no audio

Screenshots

Device:

• Device: MacBook Pro 13, 2020 i5 16GB
  • Version: 10.15.4
  • Browser: Chrome v.87.0.4280.141

Additional context
I have tried to mute and unmute the audio, switch between platforms (Win, Mac, Ubuntu), and switch to external speakers and microphone with stream.switchSpeaker() and stream.switchMicrophone() methods. All with the same unsuccessful result. All other samples (Video, Sharing, Chat) do work fine for me.

Hey @ondrej.palkoci ,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We are taking a look and will get back to you with an update. (CS-2891)

-Tommy

Same case not working for me too.

Hi @tommy
any update on this?

Hey @aatir ,

Apologies, we do not have an update to share yet. We are continuing to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @ondrej.palkoci , @aatir ,

We have identified the bug and are working to fix this in a release in February.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy
Thanks for the update, now waiting for release.

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi Tommy
Any Updates on it?

Hey @aatir , @merijangad , @ondrej.palkoci ,

This issue should be fixed now. No update is needed on your end. Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like