Join audio by computer when clicked the first time, there is sometimes no audio. But when you leave and click the Join Audio By Computer again, the audio starts working.
Not sure if the fps error is related since this happens at random
There is an error in the console fps errors.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
This is using the Web SDK joining a webinar with signature role 0
- This happens when you join after the (Annoying Recaptcha)
- Click on ‘Audio Setting -> Join By Audio’
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: Mac OS
- OS: MacOs Catalina
- Version: 10.15.6
- Browser: Chrome
Thanks for sharing this, our engineering team is looking into the issue. I will get back to you with an update. (CS-2133)
My team is intermittently having this issue too. Today I can consistently reproduce it when I join via the Web SDK, but when a colleague joins via the Web SDK their audio is working fine.
A few more things to note:
- I’m joining an instant meeting as the host. There’s one participant joining from the Android SDK.
- When I join the same meeting via the desktop app, I can hear the participant.
- Disconnecting from computer audio then reconnecting does not help.
- In the participants pane, the microphone icon for the participant shows that the participant is speaking, but I still cannot hear them.
My console output:
Happy to help debug this, let me know if you need anything.
Thanks for letting us know. Our Web SDK engineers are currently investigating this issue. I will get back to you with updates.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.