Authentication error

I’m testing OAuth for a Marketplace app (1VJAHiolROw) that is not yet public. I’m using the development Client ID and getting the error message that says Unable to install this app without the developer’s account. Please contact the app developer to install. We have a licensed account, I’m an admin and I created the Marketplace app so I’m not sure why I’m getting the error.

Error
Unable to install this app without the developer’s account. Please contact the app developer to install.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

1. Sign in Zoom
  2. Login to my app and click on the authenticate button which opens the following link Error - Zoom

Which Endpoint/s?
https://marketplace.zoom.us/authorize

Hi @zj1

Were you able to troubleshoot this issue?
If you need help, please make sure to reach out to our Support team here:

Make sure to include the App’s client ID and the email of the user you’re attempting to install under when you get this error? Our team will take a closer look.

Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Thanks for your reply, please find your request details as the following:
App’s client ID: 1VJAHiolROupjA
Test email: zMy issue looks very similar to Unable to install this app without the developer's account. I also can not see any thing in created app list

Hi @zj1

Thanks for sharing more details with me.
Interesting, I tried using the email you shared with me and I do not see the app created under that account
Did you recently transferred the app to a different user or deleted the app?

HI Elisa,

Do you have ?

Anna has taken over the admin of my account,

Alternatively) which is my personal email.

Kind Regards,

Zac

Hey @zj1
I can not find your app anywhere.
Feel free to reach out to support here

As They will be able to look into this issue further.
Best,
Elisa

@Anna Kristensen what is the login for the app? Cna you please respond to Elisa.