autoCreate user without a Managed Domain?

We would like to autoCreate a user and go ahead and create their meetings and add their guests all via API without them having to create a Password and “activate” first. We API create everything, then we will send the user a link with the meeting, and a password reset, but when they log in, it’s all set up for them.

With normal create, this is not an option. The account is in pending state, and effectively doesn’t exist until the user creates a password and activates it. We get 404 “Not Found” as the response. We cannot create any objects until it’s active. There is an autoCreate option, but when I attempt it, I get the following message:

{

"code": 1116,

"message": "Domain name doesn't match. Please contact the Zoom Customer Support to set managed domains for your account."

}

Hey @kcdemo.gdaustin.sfcc,

When using the autoCreate feature, you need to have the managed domain feature.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 3.47.23 PM

Checkout my post here for another solution that might work for your use case:

Thanks,
Tommy

Users coming to this will not be in a single domain, they are customers. We might be able to use their OAuth from Google/Facebook/etc, but it will not be a single domain (unless we create accounts for them in our own managed domain, which was my original thinking).

Hey @kcdemo.gdaustin.sfcc,

Have you considered using Zoom OAuth?

Thanks,
Tommy