Automatically set up OAuth app for all users

We are setting up a connection between our LMS and Zoom. We can do it on an individual basis if users create an OAuth User-managed app. Is there a way we can do setup something like user-managed apps for all users from the backend? Could we do this through an Account-level app?

Hey @dwalters

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks, but none of these apply to my situation.

Hey @dwalters,

Will these users be from different Zoom accounts, or are they all users under your Zoom account?

Thanks,
Will

They are all users under one business account.

Hey @dwalters,

If you are using OAuth authentication, you can create an Account-Managed OAuth app. An Account-Managed OAuth app will allow you to take action on any users under your account.

You might also find this thread helpful to see an example use case for an account level app:

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.