Blocking views from domains

Description
Can I block the display of a webinar or meeting on all domains except my website domain?

We want to show an embedded iframe with a webinar on our website, but not visible from other sites. Is this possible?

Hey @rogelio,

That is more of a web development question than a Zoom question.

That being said, you can whitelist email domains to join your Zoom meetings or Webinars, but only when using the Zoom Desktop or Mobile App.

Thanks,
Tommy

Actually, it is a Zoom question, as it relates to what happens when someone has the link who is not logged into my site. (I have had the same question for a month and no one from tech support or sales is even responding except with form autoresponders, so maybe someone here will look.)

The issue is if someone harvests the link from my domain and shares it, anyone could theoretically watch it. I have users from hundreds of places all over the world on a premium membership site. Once someone is logged into MY site, I want joining a webinar to be super easy. But if someone shares and tries to watch from a place outside my domain because they are not logged in, the link should be useless. That is what Zoom domain whitelabelling should accomplish. I don’t want to restrict to people with certain domains in their email, as my users have hundreds of different ones. I want the stream viewable only from my domain.

So, can Zoom do that or easily facilitate that? Anyone can harvest the webinar ID so the security has to be on the Zoom side also.

rogelio, did you ever get an answer to your question through another channel? I assume the answer is this is not possible. It is a killer feature and should be standard. Please let me know how you solved it, if you did, including by using another vendor.

Hey @david.frazee,

Few options here:

1. Use Webinar / Meeting registration, which will generate a unique join link that you can embed as a button in your site and the user can use to join. Make sure to turn off “allow join from seperate devices” to make sure they cannot share the link.

2. Use authentication profiles, which allows you to whitelist email domains.

Thanks,
Tommy