Breakout Room problem

Hello all,
I’m currently building my own custom in-meeting interface, and it’s all going great. There’s one problem: if I join a meeting and the host assigns me to a breakout room, nothing happens in my app. The invite to join the breakout room does not appears, and if I set it to move users automatically to the breakout rooms, nothing happens either. This problem DOES NOT occur if I use the built in UI of the sample provided in the zoom SDK guides. Is there any option that I should enable in my custom UI so that I can be sent to the breakout rooms by the host automatically?

I’m currently using the newest zoom SDK for Android.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi vinicius.barbosa2,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Regarding your question, I have forwarded this to the engineering team and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Hello Carson,

Ok, thanks for the help!

Hi vinicius_barbosa,

Thanks for the reply. Just would like to provide a quick update here that I have not heard back from the engineering team regarding this and I will keep you posted as soon as I heard anything. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks!

Hi vinicius_barbosa,

Thanks again for the post. The Breakout room feature currently not supported in the Custom UI mode, I have made this as a feature request to the engineering team and we will add it in the future release. Please follow our Github repo for any updates: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android

Thanks!