Bulk User Creation (Skip Activation Email)

We need a way to create/activate users in bulk such that they don’t have to respond to the activation email and can set the password.

I’m aware we can bulk invite users through the control panel, but we have 300+ users to create who will almost exclusively be interacting with Zoom via JWT integration and getting them to respond to invites has been challenging at times.

It seems like various sections of the documentation alludes to this possibility but nothing actually documenting it? Is there a way to do this? Could Zoom do this for us if we provided a spreadsheet or something to import? Manually activating 300 users is going to take hours.

Hey @sales1,

Have you considered using Create User API and different user types to streamline this flow?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

I did not see that. Thank you!

Can you confirm that, in addition to the start_url we can start meetings as these users via the WebSDK and JWT? It seems like that’s the case but I want to be sure.

Hey @sales1,

Yes you can! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.