Call missed wehbook firing multiple times

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Webhooks enabled:
Zoom Phone - Callee missed a phone call
Zoom Phone - Callee rejected a phone call

Description
After 2-3 seconds of not answering the phone, the webhook fires indicating a missed call. Once the call stops ringing and is transitioned to voicemail (what i would consider a “missed call”) it sends yet another webhook alert.

The 2-3 seconds is incredibly consistent, is there a setting somewhere of number of unanswered rings = a missed call event BEFORE the call is actually “missed” and transitioned to voicemail?

How can i adjust this to get a single webhook event back when a call is actually missed?

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
*1. Enable webhooks for Callee missed a phone call, callee rejected a phone call
*2. Call an employee and do not pickup the phone
*3. The webhook will fire for a missed call in about 2-3seconds, and then again when the call transitions to voicemail.

Just to make sure I understand, when you miss a call the call-rejected webhook event is firing as well, correct?

I recommend subscribing to just the callee_missed webhook and using the handup_result property to determine the reason for the missed call (Canceled or Busy):

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.