Callback function is not working for eliminating ScreenName pop up

Description
Hi
I am using latest ZOOM sdk version of v5.0.24433.0616 in Visual studio 2017 C++.
I want to do login by url. So i am using HandleZoomWebUriProtocolAction function of IMeetingService and passing url string. and also i want to eliminate InputMeetingScreenName dialog. For that i have used EnableInputMeetingScreenNameDlg(false) function. but when i am running windows app, onInputMeetingPasswordAndScreenNameNotification callback is called again and again(Infinitely) with REQUIRED_INFO_TYPE_ScreenName requiredInfoType.

Which version?
v5.0.24433.0616

Code which i am using for login by url
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IMeetingService* pMeetingService = SDKInterfaceWrap::GetInst().GetMeetingService();
pMeetingService->GetMeetingConfiguration()->SetEvent(this);
pMeetingService->GetMeetingConfiguration()->EnableInputMeetingScreenNameDlg(false);
ZOOMSDK::SDKError error = pMeetingService->HandleZoomWebUriProtocolAction(meetingUrl);
if (error == ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKERR_SUCCESS)
{
}

Code which i am using for eliminating Input Screen name popup
void CSocketService::onInputMeetingPasswordAndScreenNameNotification(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IMeetingPasswordAndScreenNameHandler* pHandler)
{
ZOOMSDK::IMeetingPasswordAndScreenNameHandler::RequiredInfoType enmRequired = pHandler->GetRequiredInfoType();
bool returnVal = pHandler->InputMeetingPasswordAndScreenName(ws_password.c_str(), ws_username.c_str());
if (returnVal)
{
//success
}

returnVal = pHandler->InputMeetingScreenName(ws_username.c_str());
if (returnVal)
{
	//success
}

}

InputMeetingPasswordAndScreenName is returning false.
InputMeetingScreenName is returning true.
onInputMeetingPasswordAndScreenNameNotification is called again and again with REQUIRED_INFO_TYPE_ScreenName RequiredInfoType.

Link for my log file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZS7R5M7p3dS0Q68rKZVcpmaBZx-YY6N/view?usp=sharing

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Hi
Did you check my issue ?
Do i need to provide anything else?
Thanks

Hi @vaghaninirav10,

Thanks for the reply and pardon the late response. We are able to identify an issue with the info you provided and we will fix this in the next release.

Thanks!