Can not create JWT app

@coursesuite, does your new token work?

It doesn’t work for me… I get a “code: 124, message: ‘Invalid access token.’” response. The exact same code works for a friend’s account using his token.

Anybody know how to delete an app after you create it? I suspect that although it “worked”, it didn’t really work and my newly created app/token is broken .

I can create JWT Token today, but i can’t call API form this. I get an error message “Invalid access token.” even though I entered the correct Token

1 Like

As it turns out, no. I thought it was my app end, but it appears that even though I can sometimes create tokens the endpoint itself seems to be flaky still.

“Invalid access token.” +1 here
I think it is tough moment for the team as Zoom is being challenged about security issue and privacy. Hope they can get rid of it, as I really don’t like Teams…

Hey everyone,

We are aware of the new issue of the invalid access token error when using JWT Token. We are working to fix asap.

Please stay updated here:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hello - is any update on this issue?

Good day!
Unfortunately, we have same problem:
“api_credentials_not_found” error occurs when creating a JWT application.
We are testing on 11 of our different accounts. Account Numbers:
We are looking forward to fixing the problem, thanks.

Hi everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. If you are still getting errors, could you deactivate your JWT app and recreate it?

Hello

Still having the exact same issue on my account after deactivating/reactivating the app and/or refreshing the secret. Knowing that I just got a pro plan for additional testing on specific API endpoints, not super happy about this not being resolved yet.

Sending you a private message with my account ID.

Thank you

Hey @fabien,

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are working to fix your JWT. (ZOOM-149715)

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m still having this issue after deactivating and reactivating the app as well.

Hey @cameronufl,

Got word it is working now after you tested. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi having the same issue, cannot do auto provisioning with azure ad as all requests return as invalid credentials

“You appear to have entered invalid credentials. Please confirm you are using the correct information for an administrative account.”

Need a fix asap

Hey @harsh.sheth,

Can you please try de activating and reactivating your JWT App and trying again?

Thanks,
Tommy

Sensitivity: Internal

Tried that, same error

Testing connection to Zoom

You appear to have entered invalid credentials. Please confirm you are using the correct information for an administrative
account.

Error code:
SystemForCrossDomainIdentityManagementCredentialValidationUnavailable

Details: We
received this unexpected response from your System for Cross Domain Identity Management service: Received response from Web resource. Resource: https://api.zoom.us/scim/Users?filter=userName+eq+“AzureAD_Test-c0adae49-db43-425e-bbca-d280837e40f3” Operation:
GET Response Status Code: Unauthorized Response Content: {“schemas”:[“urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error”],“detail”:“Invalid access token.”,“status”:401} Please check the service and try again.

Request-id:
cb90cb08-c91d-4b7c-9f49-604930719512

Sensitivity: Internal

Hey @harsh.sheth,

Can you share your account #, I will reset your JWT manually.

Thanks,
Tommy

How do I share? Is there a way to add you a s a collaborator?

• HS

Hey @harsh.sheth,

I just sent you a private message, you can send me the account number there.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi
My account number is
I receive this error message while trying to create the app
can-not-create-jwt-app
Please help