Can not create JWT app

How do I share? Is there a way to add you a s a collaborator?

• HS

Hey @harsh.sheth,

I just sent you a private message, you can send me the account number there.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi
My account number is
I receive this error message while trying to create the app
can-not-create-jwt-app
Please help

Thanks @hananeldabbagh,

We will get that fixed.

-Tommy

We are having the same issue. Have attempted to activate/deactivate the application as well. Still receiving the ā€œinvalid token credentialsā€ error.

Hey @jfarrow,

Please private message me your account # and we will manually flush the cache.

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy,

I did yesterday and am still waiting for an estimated time to resolution from you.

Hello,

Iā€™m having the same problem. I created my JWT app credentials, regenerated them several times, deactivated/activated the app, and still get the ā€œInvalid Access Tokenā€ message.

1 Like

Hi there, Iā€™m having the same with my JWT app credentials, activate/desactive it with not avail.

Response Status Code: Unauthorized
Response Content: {ā€œschemasā€:[ā€œurn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Errorā€],ā€œdetailā€:ā€œInvalid access token.ā€,ā€œstatusā€:401}

Hey @kabanm, @jteravskis,

Please email developersupport@zoom.us with your account number and we will fix them.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jfarrow,

We are working to fix as fast as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

-Tommy

Hi - Same problem here. I assume itā€™s general problem as so many experience same issues. Reading previous posts, I noticed you were clearing JWT cache. Are you doing it one by one account? Is there any time frame when the issue will be resolved?

1 Like

I would also like to know the same thing. I have been told that the engineers completing the fix are based in China, which is causing the delay. Tommy, can you confirm?

Hey @tommy, any news on this issue, as I sent the email yesterday and I still havenā€™t got any updates

Thanks

1 Like

Hi - what kind of support is it. No reply on forum, no reply on on supportā€¦ At least keep customers informed. We all have to plan - knowing what is going on is crucial! Please respond!!!

1 Like

Hey @kkreis, @kaban, @jfarrow,

Apologies for the delay, we are working hard to support everyone as best we can during the huge increase in inquiries.

We are releasing a fix this weekend that will reset the cache by you clicking the regenerate secret button.

If you are still having issues, please email your account # and developer email address to developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi Screenshot 2020-04-19 at 19.09.25
Do you mean those two regenerate buttons? If yes, Iā€™ve tried it and still get same error message.

@kkreis can confirm. Have tried this as well. Same error.

Hey @kkreis,

Please private message me your Account # and email used to create the JWT App.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jfarrow,

We are working to fix yours asap. I have replied to your private message.

Thanks,
Tommy