Can not create JWT app

Hi,

We have a JWT issue too - have followed the instructions to enable auto account provisioning from Azure AD

Receiving the below error

rror code: SystemForCrossDomainIdentityManagementCredentialValidationUnavailable
Details: We received this unexpected response from your application:

Received response from Web resource.
Resource: https://api.zoom.us/scim/Users?filter=userName+eq+“REDACTED”
Operation: GET
Response Status Code: Unauthorized
Response Content: {“schemas”:[“urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error”],“detail”:“Invalid access token.”,“status”:401}

Our Account No. 122574235. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the JWT app with no success.

1 Like

@tommy I have received your PM.

However, you have stated that there was supposed to be a fix in place over the weekend. It is now Tuesday. Do you have any estimated time for resolution?

I understand that you all are working very hard to get a fix in place. That being said, can we please have an update on what the issue is, and what is currently being done to fix it? All we are receiving is, “We will get it fixed asap”. That response isn’t exactly helpful, nor is it informative. The majority of us have someone that we are having to report to. Telling them, “They’re working on it”, doesn’t really cut it.

Hey @jw-tri,

Please try regenerating your JWT secret key and trying again.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jfarrow,

Your JWT App should be fixed now. Please try regenerating your JWT secret key and trying again.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

The issue still persists. I continue to receive this error:

I have regenerated the secret twice, and have even disabled/enabled the app. I am following the instructions found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/zoom-provisioning-tutorial.

If there a different way that this is supposed to be completed, please tell me. Otherwise, please tell your engineers that the issue is, in fact, not fixed.

Also, in regards to my previous request, can we please get an RCA for what is happening here?

I just wanted to add that I’m also experiencing this issue. I have PMd my acct number to @tommy as I’ve seen others do. Following thread for resolution.

You guys need to put in the generated JWT token (generate it for a long time frame unless you want to be updating it all the time) not the API secret… It’s working perfectly for me.

1 Like

I’m happy for you @chillware, but this isn’t a case of “user error”. We’re generating JWT tokens and they do not work. Personally I’ve tried generating the 90 minute, 1 day, 1 week and “Other” all the way out to year 9999. Multiple times. I Deactivated and Reactivated the JWT app and I also regenerated the API Secret (the one you don’t paste into Azure). Nothing works. @tommy says there’s something he can do on the back end that may fix this, I’m waiting for him to reset me.

@chillware please don’t assume that we are doing this incorrectly. I can assure you that I have read the various tutorials, and am following the directions to the dot. I have also done the same thing that @iherrick has, and am still receiving the same issue. This is not an issue of “user error”, as @iherrick has stated. This is an issue of Zoom’s environment not working as advertised.

Sorry Tommy, just noticed your message. It is now working perfectly fine. Thank you for fixing that very quickly

1 Like

Hey @fabien, @chillware,

Happy to hear it is working for you! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @jfarrow, @iherrick,

Is the issue still happening? If it is we will investigate further why it isn’t working specifically for your accounts.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

It appears to be working now. However, I am receiving an error on three users, within Azure, that they fail to be provisioned. The error is saying that the users already exist on Zoom’s side. These users were previously sent invite emails, and were still in a “pending” status when the auto-provisioning finally started working. All other users have been pulled over just fine. I went in and deleted these three users from the “pending” tab. However, the error continues. Is there anyway to flush these users from the Zoom’s system?

I’m still experiencing the issue, no change. If there’s something specifically that you could investigate, I’d be grateful.

Hey @jfarrow,

Happy to hear you got it working!

For the issue with those free users, please reach out to your CSM / Zoom Support, they will be able to better assist.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @iherrick,

Just saw in your private message that you got it working! :slight_smile:

-Tommy