Can not join a meeting if already started another meeting before, even if the one started has been already ended

Description
We have implemented zoom meeting-sdk to our reactJS project. We have used component view in order to maintain the meetings. Users can either start or join a meeting flawlessly, however once a user starts a meeting (ZAK is sent thru the request param), there is a value named zsk in the request header. that’s just fine by now. the issue is that afterwards, the user cannot join any meeting unless the page is refreshed. The zsk value seems to be cached and it’s sent when trying to even join a meeting, which I believe it should not be. I tried clearing session and localstorage, but did not work.

Browser Console Error
Failed to join the meeting.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk”: “^2.4.5”

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start a meeting (Passing ZAK as a host)
  2. Click on end meeting for all or leave the meeting
  3. Try to join another meeting

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [Macbook Pro]
  • Browser: [Chrome]
  • Browser Version [103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (arm64)]

Hi @mahdiyar , thanks for reporting this, we’ll look into it. Understood on the cache storage, but can you confirm this is not a user that is a host user who is attempting to start a second concurrent meeting? This is for all participants, including non-hosts?

Hi @michael, thank you for your response. I am actually the one who is doing the integration of zoom to our application and in the I have a condition in the code in order to check if the user who has scheduled a meeting is the one who’s starting it. I have also verified the condition and I am sure that the user attempts to join another meeting and the zsk property is still in the request, the issue resolves by refreshing the page.

@mahdiyar understood, thank you for confirming. We’ll work to reproduce this and see if the zsk header behavior is intended or can be improved. We’ll get back to you shortly.

Thank you for the in-depth information so far, it’s much appreciated.

That’s much appreciated @michael.zoom . Looking forward to hearing back from you!

@mahdiyar,

Can you share a screenshot of the zsk value in the header?

Kindly find the zsk value in the payload in the screenshot below: