Can not start Webinar zoom

Hi all,

The documentation about initiating a webinar is not very clear. I tried but still can’t start the webinar zoom. I ran the constructor successfully and passed the parameters: meetingNumber, password, sdkKey, sdkSecret to the join function but I still can’t access the webinar zoom.

• Can you please help me to solve this problem?
    Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
John

Dear all,

I follow this post: Meeting SDK - web - client view - Webinars
But it’s not working correctly for me

client.join({
sdkKey: sdkKey,
signature: signature, // role in SDK signature needs to be 1
meetingNumber: meetingNumber,
password: password,
userName: userName,
userEmail: userEmail, // userEmail property required
zak: zakToken // the host’s ZAK token
})

Here’s some common checklist

1. Have you first scheduled a webinar?
  2. Do you have a sample of the JWT token used?
  3. For the JWT token creation in step 2, did you use the appID and app Secret from a Meeting SDK app type?
  4. For the zak token, did you use oauth or s2s oauth to get the host’s zak token

Hi @chunsiong.zoom
Thank you for your reply

1. Have you first scheduled a webinar?
    => Yes. i have
  2. Do you have a sample of the JWT token used?
    => Yes. i have
  3. For the JWT token creation in step 2, did you use the appID and app Secret from a Meeting SDK app type?
    => Yes. i use that info
  4. For the zak token, did you use oauth or s2s oauth to get the host’s zak token
    => I using zak token via JWT generate. I using this API to generate zak token: {{baseUrl}}/users/me/zak?type=zak

Best regards,
John

Could you share a your JWT token?

could you try this endpoint for the zak token retrieval as well?

{{baseUrl}}/users/:userId/token?type=zak&ttl=7200

Dear @chunsiong.zoom

This is my JWT token “eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOm51bGwsImlzcyI6Il9WWnhGOGpPUlFTek11QUVYNXVrc1EiLCJleHAiOjI1NTQzOTA4MDAsImlhdCI6MTY4ODAyNDkwN30.I5sOIEcoPz4nQPZ55FWifOY0I7MPMx2d-MLbMokFIlQ”

Best regards,
John

@tuanthinhit ,

where did you get this JWT token from?

It is not a valid one. The fields are incorrect. This might be highly likely the cause of your issue.

Here’s a guide on how to generate the JWT token

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.