Can we remove join page while we are passing the join url for zoom meeting and create our own app page and pass the data entered by user to Zoom to join meeting?

Description
for example i have my join url -

while redirecting it ,it is forwarded to zoom ui where i have your name textbox and checkbox to confirm i am not robbot and a join button .so i want to create my own app page for entering your name and a button to join meeting in substitute of that page and once i click join button it redirects us to joined meeting just like zoom ui to join meeting used to redirect after entering my name and checked the checkbox of robbot confirmation.

can we remove join page while we are passing the join url for zoom meeting and create our own app page and pass the data entered by user to Zoom to join meeting?i am using asp.net mvc .what should i do for using my own app page that does the same work? which api will help me in doing so?

Screenshots (If applicable)
screenshots are attached .

Hi @mbarone while you may not always bypass the registration screen if it is required for some authentication settings, you can pass the username of the joining user in the join_url as a query parameter.

For example, you can pass ?uname="John" to join the user as “John” into the meeting. Reference our guide to Client URL Schemes for more info:

using client url - zoommtg://zoom.us/start?confno=123456789&pwd=xxxx
my concern is that from where i get meeting password ?.i am using https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate in my application and it does not return any meeting password as a field in response .
if i add ?uname=“John” with this join url -https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate
it again redirect to your name page only with join button.

Hi @mbarone,

To customize the user flow to join a meeting you can use the Web SDK which also embeds the meeting into your website.

As for your password question, do you want to create a password for your meeting?

Thanks
Phillip