I facing following errors multiple times: { “reason”: “Cannot load virtual background model.”, “subCode”: 6114, “errorCode”: 6104, “type”: “VIDEO_BACKGROUND_FAILED” }
For following session IDs:
B4nXBFMGSa2sXof0dT9y1g==
gIm1EFmSSjuRx08LmvQBdw==
7y/CctaUT0OAy1uG2jL8gg==
MI2+nmYZQrq4CH//nwLvvA==
NiSSJ8LDQM2ZeATW2vYDZg==
y5CQ57T7QnWd8s+wQ378Yg==
Can anyone please let me know why suddenly day before yesterday things were working and without any change I am facing below error?
After analyzing the logs, we found it’s possible that the TensorFlow model required for the virtual background is incomplete, which could be caused by an incomplete file download.
Did this issue occur on the same device? Could you try clearing the browser cache and testing again?
Also, this is strange that things were working normally on 18/12, this issue mentioned was faced on 19/12 many times, but things started working normally on 22/12.
Also help me understand that why we were having this intermittently on that day as well.
Our static resources are hosted on CloudFront and Cloudflare, but over the past few days, I checked both providers’ service status, and there were no outages. I’m not sure whether the issue was caused by an ISP-related service disruption.
Since it happened on multiple devices and then recovered by itself, I’d check the model request in the browser’s Network tab. Look for failed requests, incomplete responses, or unexpected content types when the virtual background model is being downloaded.
Testing the same thing in a clean app environment or isolated Android setup can also help determine whether the issue is device-specific or related to how the model resource is being delivered.