I updated the “Event notification endpoint URL” in the webhook app event settings, however even an hour later webhooks are still being sent to the old endpoint URL according to what I see in the webhook logs.
I tried deactivating the webhook app and re-activating it, but that didn’t seem to help.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If the previous endpoint had issues that prevented events from being delivered it’s possible that the old endpoint is now receiving retry events.
Further, if you have another app set up with that same endpoint that could be the cause too.
If that doesn’t help, you can reach out to us via the Developer Support Center with the Old Endpoint, App Name, and App Owner Email and we’ll investigate further.
Hi @MaxM - this resolved itself. Thanks, I think it just needed some more time.
Awesome! I’m glad to hear that everything seems to be working now. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.