Checking whether Call Logs/Recordings were deleted

Hello Zoom Developer team!

I am using Zoom Phone API and would like to know if there is a way to check if there is any API call that I can use to check whether call logs or recordings were deleted from Zoom.

For instance, if there is a history of deletion operations or something similar that could serve to detect if there were deleted call logs or recordings on a daily basis.

Please let me know if you need any clarification.

Best Regards,
Francisco Castanheira

Hi @franciscocastanheira ,

There is no way to check this outside of referencing the API logs through the App Marketplace admin view of the app you used to initiate the API calls. I believe you should be able to see up to the last 100 API calls, but I need to double check this.

Hello Gianni,

Thank you for your reply! I do still have a question, though:

Would a deletion through the admin account still get captured in these API logs? We are not worried about our application making an API call for deleting a call. What we would like to know is whether some admin of our Zoom Phone account deletes any phone calls.

Please let me know if it is not clear enough.

Best Regards,
Francisco Castanheira

Hi @franciscocastanheira

Nope! Actions made outside of an API call will not be reflected on the API logs. To see logs through the portal, see this support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360021114452-Viewing-call-history-logs

There may be a trash icon to review recently deleted recordings.