com.saasbee.webapp.exception.DAOException

Description
On Sep 14 around 16:00 UTC, we had a spike of API requests failures.

Error

Error updating database. Cause: com.saasbee.webapp.exception.DAOException: Internal server error. Please refresh page to try again or contact our support.
The error may exist in com/saasbee/webapp/mapper/MeetingMapper.xml
The error may involve com.saasbee.webapp.mapper.MeetingMapper.insertMeetingExt
The error occurred while executing an update
Cause: com.saasbee.webapp.exception.DAOException: Internal server error. Please refresh page to try again or contact our support

Which Endpoint?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

Additional context
It seems we had a spike of the above errors during this specific time.
Example meetings:

We are just trying to understand what should we do in such cases? Is this a transient error?
Should we actually just retry? How many times?

Thanks,
Arik

Hi @arik.sapojnik ,

Happy to help! Can you please share:

• The full request/response payloads

• Your app production client id

• The account owner’s email

to developersupport@zoom.us please. I will log your issue with our service engineers and follow up accordingly.

Thank you,
Gianni

Thanks @gianni.zoom

We don’t have most of the info at this time, but my query is general - what we should do if we get this response (regardless of the payload or account).

Thanks,
Arik

Hey @arik.sapojnik,

I haven’t encountered this issue before so we would need to investigate it in order to determine the best path forward. With any issues or questions you have, the best method is to submit a ticket with information on the issue and, if possible, steps to reproduce the issue.

You can submit a ticket by navigating to our Developer Support Center.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.